|I just wanted to say to everyone on this piece thank you so much for liking it! my Da has been flooded since yesterday with favs and just thank you all im seriously flattered you all enjoy it!|
Commission Terms of Service
1. The Artist requires clear reference pictures and/ or descriptions of the subject(s) being drawn.
2. Payments must be made up front to begin on piece no exceptions.
3. Commissions must be through Paypal.
4. Currency must be USD.
5. Commissioner may only contact about their piece through artists email. (firstname.lastname@example.org) to consolidate the location. No public domains or private messaging applications are allowed.
6. The Artist ensures email updates about the commission pieces and if the commissioner requests.
7. Commissions can take up to 3 months depending on the complexity of piece, work, school, or family issues. If such occurs Commissioner will be notified.
8. If refund is requested within the sketch process all money will be refunded.
9. If refund is requested within the line art process 50% will be refunded.
10. If refund is requested within Coloring/Painting and finished pieces, no refunds will be made.
11. The Artist will not draw subject matter contacting explicit sexual materials, gore, illegal activities, complicated subject matter such as mecha and hateful imagery.
12. The Artist has the right to cancel a commission due to poor communication, and inappropriate behavior.
13. The Artist retains the right to display commissions to the Artists personal website, galleries, or journals.
14. The Artist retains all rights to the artwork including the right to make prints and merchandise of artwork.
15. The Commissioner can post commission to a public domain but must give credit.
16. Commissioner retains all rights to their characters however this does not allow them rights to the commissioned image.
17. Commissioner may choose traditional or digital media. Acrylics are not available though.
18. The Commissioner must read, understand and agree to said terms before entering an agreement with the artist. By sending the payment the Commissioner agrees with all terms.